Saturday, August 10, 2013


                  Learnings are very important to all of us. It help us to discover everything that may lead us in a better person. In every learning that I have gained there is a change in me. Likewise, in learning lessons in school, it helps me to discover new things. In our subject ICT in our school, I have gained different discoveries like in our blog. It is our first time of my classmates to make or create our own blog and that was fun. Because of our blog, we can make our posts and it help us also to express our opinions in every happening in our society. If I find problems or challenges in our subject, it was that, to cope up in other lessons because I was not in focus about it but in the end, I cope up with it in reviewing my notes anyway.


MOVING ON.....

              In our lessons in ICT, I have learned things in this grading, even if there is a problem on me to catch up with the other lessons but at least I tried my best to go for it. In moving on to the next grading period, I will do my best to catch up with the lessons and make more posts in our blog.  And I will be doing good for the next grading period.

No comments:

Post a Comment