Friday, October 11, 2013

MY FAMILY IS THE BEST

             
               In this world, many heroes were known. Heroes that considered as the people who did a great job in this society, heroes that considered as the superheroes on the television. But in real life, there is a hero that we considered the most.

              

              In my life, there is only one hero that I considered as my inspiration, it is  my family. My family because they are the once who have been there for me all the time, they’ve shown me their love and care for me, the one who made me happy and the once who made me a good person today. They are the reason why I’m striving hard on my studies because they made me realized that education is the most important to have in your life and it is a treasure that cannot be stolen by anyone. In our life, our family did a lot of sacrifices in order to reach the success. We overcome many problems and challenges in our lives together with my parents, sisters and my brother and from that, we have learned many lessons in life.

             

             I owe my life to them. They are irreplaceable because they are the one who made me realized that life is beautiful, you must treasure every moment of your life with your family. Because of these, I considered my family as my hero and they are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment