Friday, February 21, 2014

MY DREAM, MY FUTURE

         Dream is the thing which makes us to live further more. Dream is the thing that everyone has. Every dreamer want his dreams to be granted and will have a good result. Dreaming has no limitations. Dreaming is purely free for everyone as their motivation and inspirations in achieving their own goals in life for the future.

           Me, as a person, I dreamed a lot. Those are, to have a good grades at school, , to pursue my profession in college, to graduate and to have a great job someday. It's not bad that you have a lot of dreams for the future because it serves as an inspiration to do more things. In achieving these dreams of mine, I have to work hard for it and do a lot of sacrifices in order to reach my dreams for the future. In my life, I plan many things for my future but I didn't expect a lot to make this happen easily but I'm in a positive thinking in a way that I can hold my dreams in slow motion only. If I need to do such things in order to reach my goals, I am going to do that.



          I have a huge plan for my future. I know that I will not get it easily but I am going to work hard to reach these dreams . These dreams of mine is important in going to achieve a good life in my future. As long as we believing to God, as long as we believing in ourselves,  everything is possible.    



No comments:

Post a Comment