Friday, February 21, 2014


R E F L E C T I O N

 



                In my school days here in our school, many lessons have been absorbed . Our teachers have been there always to teach us and guide us. 
         
       In this grading, again, many lessons I've learned. In our subject ICT, we've learned about the Adobe Photoshop. In this, we've learned the different tools in using this program. We've also tried to edit pictures using this program. In this activity, we've enjoyed a lot. Me, personally, I enjoyed trying this program. In our other classes, we have also absorbed many lessons. And we are happy for that because we have submitted all our activities and projects. It relieves me for that reason. 
               It is important to focus yourself  in all the lessons in the classes to understand it. In understanding the lessons you will have fun and get enjoy with it. I'm very glad and happy that I've encountered the challenges in this year of my studying .  Many lessons learned in this year of my schooling and  it makes me proud with it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment