Friday, February 7, 2014

NEW YEAR, NEW ME

          Welcome 2014! It’s such a wonderful feeling that it’s already New Year. It’s natural that we are celebrating New Year because it is a blessing from God to start again another year with happiness.
         
          Every New Year, so much resolutions will be said. For me in this year, I will not expect too much things to happen and be serious in what I am doing. I must say these because, we can’t please everybody to do such things. Not all our wish will be granted. And I will not do such bad things I’ve done last year because I knew the lesson already. It’s not bad to commit mistakes because it’s natural but we should know our limitations sometimes.
         
          For me, the best way to start another year in our lives is that, throw away the bad things inside of us and start the year with joy, happiness and no regrets.


No comments:

Post a Comment